This story (web novel?) was adapted from my Indonesian manuscript “Legenda Eiwa”. The storyline might be different from the original novel, but I hope its fun.
When the Great Creator went missing, the Chaos descended upon the Three Realms. War and conflict erupted in every nine major realms, and no one able to stop the great waves of change. Empire, kingdom, country, even cities, many were gone within the river of history; while new powers rose and claimed sovereignty of lands and realms. Five thousand years later, a child was born on a noble family of a small kingdom, with his birth he brings a locked secret of entire Three Realms. And this is his story.
Here are the chapters:
- Magi 41 – The Treenos Royal Representative
- Magi 40 – Conversation of Two
- Magi 39 – The Unknown Force
- Magi 38 – The Bandit of Miðgarðr
- Magi 37 – The Bamboo and the Egg
- Magi 36 – The Little Bamboo Sprout
- Magi 35 – Do they have any fangs, horns, wings, or claws?
- Magi 34 – Burden of the Living
- Magi 33 – The Snow Moon Priestess
- Magi 32 – Masters of Mortal World