Ownership of copyright
ARUNAMETTA owns and controls all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website (limited to text and some images). I Putu Cahya Legawa owns ARUNAMETTA itself.
ARUNAMETTA grants to you a universal, non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the content on this website in your web browser cache memory;
- print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use; and
- share the part of the material from this website to your social networks for your own personal and non-commercial use.
ARUNAMETTA does not grant you any other rights about this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
Except as expressly permitted by the other provisions of this notice, you must not download any material from our website or save any such content to your computer and gadget. You may only use our website for personal and non-commercial use, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
Except as expressly permitted by this notice, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
To avoid ambiguity, unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish an article from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public the content from our website, save to the extent expressly permitted by this notice (in any form or media) without ARUNAMETTA’s prior written consent.
ARUNAMETTA forbids you to:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may create, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; or
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website (DATA MINING) without our express written consent.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to us.
Enforcement of copyright
ARUNAMETTA takes the safety of its copyright.
If ARUNAMETTA discovers that you have used its copyright materials in infringement of the license above, ARUNAMETTA may bring legal proceedings against you seeking financial compensations and an injunction to stop you using those materials. It could also order you to pay legal expenses.
If you notice any use of ARUNAMETTA’s copyright materials that contravene or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to us.
If you realize any content on the website you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to us.
If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website or any material or activity that breaches this notice, please let us know. You can let us know about any such material or activity by any contact method available at author homepage: https://legawa.com/contact.